I was injured! How can aquatics help me recover?
I have ongoing movement limitations. How will water exercise benefit me?
I had (may have) knee/hip surgery... How can water exercising help me prepare or recover?
I want to get stronger without the boredom of lifting weights in the gym
These are five ways exercising in the water lets you move more freely and makes you stronger.
- improves balance and flexibility (makes you steadier when you move around)
- increases how easily you can move around in your daily life
- promotes cardiovascular and muscular endurance (that means you can do something longer)
- supports your body weight so you don’t hurt when you jump, twist, or turn
- relieves pain in your back and knees when you bend or move
Aquatic Personal Training and Rehabilitation
Chronic Conditions | Fitness | Injuries | Pre/Post & Re-hab
I offer a proven approach for you to become stronger and more active, through exercising in water. Specifically, my aquatic fitness and rehab programs are flexible and realistic.
To begin with, aquatic exercise gets you in shape safely and quickly. Additionally, it doesn’t bother your knees, joints, or back. Further, you don’t even have to know how to swim!
Manage Moving and Relieve Pain from Chronic Issues
Prepare for, or Recover from, Surgery
Recuperate from Injuries
Get Stronger Without Pain
Aquatic Personal Training
Individual, 60-Minute Sessions
Want More Information?
Get My Personal Training Brochure & Fee Schedule
“Jacqueline is a terrific aquatics instructor and trainer…. We worked on aquatic exercises that improved my alignment, flexibility, and strength, while avoiding pain while I worked out.”
“I worked with Jacqueline to learn how to increase strength in my legs, which are not as strong as my upper body. She was instrumental in showing me how to use water’s buoyancy and resistance to build up the muscles in my legs.”
Every Journey Starts Somewhere
- Contact me to schedule a single appointment.
- Regularly scheduled appointments can be arranged.
- Appointments must be changed 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for that session.
- All late cancellations and no-shows will be charged.
- Sessions are not refundable or transferrable.
- Clients have one year to use a package of sessions.